GranBlue Fantasy Re: Link (PS4, Platinum Games)

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Well I’m buying both day one whenever they drop 3rd person action games are my thing so those two are a no brainer.

But why aren’t you playing?
Signs just don't look good for Granblue. Platinum bailing on it killed my interest. Lost Soul Aside hasn't revealed much of anything. I need a story trailer.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Signs just don't look good for Granblue. Platinum bailing on it killed my interest. Lost Soul Aside hasn't revealed much of anything. I need a story trailer.
Didn't even realize that happened. When was this? I wonder how this effects the action RPG in development for what feels like 10 years at this point.

Definitely getting Re:Link since I enjoyed Versus but the DLC was hella expensive, so I didn't bother.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Didn't even realize that happened. When was this? I wonder how this effects the action RPG in development for what feels like 10 years at this point.

Definitely getting Re:Link since I enjoyed Versus but the DLC was hella expensive, so I didn't bother.
From what I remember, Platnium finished their end of the deal, not bailed for any negative reasons.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
From what I remember, Platnium finished their end of the deal, not bailed for any negative reasons.
I don't buy that. They don't even mention the game and removed it from their site.