GranBlue Fantasy Re: Link (PS4, Platinum Games)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a Gacha? :leostare:

KxhjDbg.png

unknown.png
This doesn’t look good :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was just wondering what the hell was going on with this

Platinum leaving this to work on babylon might have beent he best thing for Cygames, cause platinum just a mess right now

Also, Granblue Versus is FINALLY getting a permanent price drop to 20 for the base game and 40 for the game with all the DLC so far....that shyt has literally only went on sale once in the entire year and a half its been out

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was just wondering what the hell was going on with this

Platinum leaving this to work on babylon might have beent he best thing for Cygames, cause platinum just a mess right now

Also, Granblue Versus is FINALLY getting a permanent price drop to 20 for the base game and 40 for the game with all the DLC so far....that shyt has literally only went on sale once in the entire year and a half its been out

What's crazy is that Babylon looks like trash and this has looked good the entire time. Platinum probably gonna take a L on that game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's crazy is that Babylon looks like trash and this has looked good the entire time. Platinum probably gonna take a L on that game
how long has babylon even been in development?

i kinda feel like granblue has benefitted from not being rushed out. that IP being successful on its own probably changes things a bit

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how long has babylon even been in development?

i kinda feel like granblue has benefitted from not being rushed out. that IP being successful on its own probably changes things a bit

We've known about Babylon for 2 years, but we've known about this one for 4, so that's true, this has been given time to cook, but I'm sure this has had a smaller team working on it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Production nearings its end

Happy new year! Development is finally in full swing. In order to make it the best game, the development team is working hard to improve the quality. This month's Granblue Fest will be the first game trial, and new information will be revealed on the stage on the 21st! Look back at the trailer released at the last festival and look forward to it!