Reppin
NULL
fe7.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know you're gonna be mad at me for pointing this out but it cannot be denied. You have zero credibility as a poster :hula: or gamer (Tru Story)

The very simple question is HOW DID YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION :popcorn:
There hasn't been much of anything racing game wise released. Driveclub, Project Cars and even the new inferior GTs are every bit as good as Forza.

We used to be spoiled for racing games back in the day but the genre went into decline 5-10 years ago. Anyway else remember Colin McCrae Rally? Now that was a racing game, that handling... :blessed:

Straight answer, because I want other posters to take you seriously. Here's your chance...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
People are saying the sounds are improved, but still not as good as Project Cars. :yeshrug:

There was a supposed audio patch for GT6 that did exactly zero to my ears. :jbhmm:

One of the trailers also had the vacuum exhausts so I'm going in with reservations.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: The racing game arguments on Neogaf over these racers always cracks me up. Dudes posting cherry picked screens, exaggerating older games visuals in their mind LOL. Hell someone even posted the ole Forza 6 Apex running on the Scorpio XDK as if that's a good in game day 1 console shot. :russ:

Anyway GT Sport looks better than Forza 6 even while in Beta.

GTS
ubvepm.png

Forza 6
joohpc.PNG

Racing game wars :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff: The racing game arguments on Neogaf over these racers always cracks me up. Dudes posting cherry picked screens, exaggerating older games visuals in their mind LOL. Hell someone even posted the ole Forza 6 Apex running on the Scorpio XDK as if that's a good in game day 1 console shot. :russ:

Anyway GT Sport looks better than Forza 6 even while in Beta.

GTS
ubvepm.png

Forza 6
joohpc.PNG

Racing game wars :blessed:
You're the one doing the cherry picking :comeon:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow they really added a shytload of single-player content to this, not even going into all the multi-player content. Game still plays great, graphics aren't impressive though, GT7 will fix that. Parts of the game load slowly, even on PS5.