Gran Turismo franchise surpass 90 million sales, 3rd largest racing series

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not even free in the bundles :mjlol:
No PS5 or a bundle? People buying the bundle 100 percent of the time.

Instead of Sony shipping more unbundled units they doubled down on bundling every 1st party game that released this year.

Meanwhile there was a mad shortage of consoles :mjlol:

Suddenly GT7 is moving units in a region were the game it self doesn't sell well in.

Sony stans :mjlol:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played it in a bit but will prob throw it on the next few days. Really enjoyed the latest one. Wish there was a few more of the newer cars that's out right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No PS5 or a bundle? People buying the bundle 100 percent of the time.

Instead of Sony shipping more unbundled units they doubled down on bundling every 1st party game that released this year.

Meanwhile there was a mad shortage of consoles :mjlol:

Suddenly GT7 is moving units in a region were the game it self doesn't sell well in.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Show me the gt7 bundles in North America and europe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You much better at this sales stuff than me, you show me.

You referenced Japan and I referenced you

What, i already posted the japan GT7 bundles. The burden of proof lies on the person challenging the number.

Show me where the sales of GT7 have been depedenetn on bundles, especially in the regions where its selling the most, Europe and the United States?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Remember when Sony came in the game with nothing against sega and nintendo. No catalogue, no nothing

Just crash bandicoot and a dream

And now we got series coming to HBO based on our games, Box office hits with mark wahlberg , multiple goty awards and now the 3rd biggest racing Franchise in gaming :wow:

Sony has had an amazing journey for real

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Remember when Sony came in the game with nothing against sega and nintendo. No catalogue, no nothing

Just crash bandicoot and a dream

And now we got series coming to HBO based on our games, Box office hits with mark wahlberg , multiple goty awards and now the 3rd biggest racing Franchise in gaming :wow:

Sony has had an amazing journey for real

7 games and a movie :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been like 20 need for speed games

Yeah, breh. People often forget the series started back in 1994. shyt is legit coming up on its 30th anniversary in a couple of years. Combined with the fact that new entries are probably selling at least a mil or so each time, and they've got a hell of a lead built up.

Really, it's telling that Driver and Midnight Club round out the top five. Driver hasn't had a new game come out since 2011, and Midnight Club since 2008. :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
need for speed are also probably the most accessible racing games outside mario kart, sim racers are a hard sell for the casual audience

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Xbots in their usual delusions actually thought forza was now bigger than Gran Turismo. Absolute clowns :mjlol:
I don't think anyone actually said this breh.

I know there's alot of xbox fans that claim forza is the better game(a valid argument), but I don't think anyone is under the delusions that it's a bigger franchise.