Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

I was winning in the 25th-anniversary race so far until all of a sudden my fukking car slow down and cars pass me. I was like :dahell: is going on, I thought something wrong with my controller and I just realized you need to pay attention to your gas/fuel. I ran out of my fuel in my car, which also will wear the engine out faster, lead to more overheating and potentially see my car out of fuel..... :ohhh: . The reason I didn't realize or see it cause I had my display setting all off

This is the first time happened to me today :wow: I fukked up.

@surf @Gizmo_Duck @the artist known az

How do you get gas, and refill gas?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I was winning in the 25th-anniversary race so far until all of a sudden my fukking car slow down and cars pass me. I was like :dahell: is going on, I thought something wrong with my controller and I just realized you need to pay attention to your gas/fuel. I ran out of my fuel in my car, which also will wear the engine out faster, lead to more overheating and potentially see my car out of fuel..... :ohhh: . The reason I didn't realize or see it cause I had my display setting all off

I didnt even know you had to stop in the pit thats funny

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

How do you get gas, and refill gas?
It's that last turn before the start line. The one that is like an S curve. Instead of turning left to keep racing, go towards the fence straight ahead

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@Gizmo_Duck

I found it, when you see the blue flag where they waving the blue flag so you pull your car over and refuel your car. :wow: I'm in the fukking last spot. I'll start all over again.
The blue flag comes out when someone is getting lapped. Did you get a rainstorm?