gt57.jpg

I used to stan for this series hard until GT6 came out :unimpressed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So just like forza horizon
It's funny that you're not addressing Sony lying, but rather that Horizon which didn't need it doesn't have it :laff:

Forza Motorsport will have it tho, you know, the game that is actually a direct competitor. Y'all don't have a Forza Horizon equivalent so why you worried about ray tracing? You don't even have the game.

So, again, Sony lied to you. They didn't misspeak, they didn't accidentally incline it had it. They straight up lied :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's funny that you're not addressing Sony lying, but rather that Horizon which didn't need it doesn't have it :laff:

Forza Motorsport will have it tho, you know, the game that is actually a direct competitor. Y'all don't have a Forza Horizon equivalent so why you worried about ray tracing? You don't even have the game.

So, again, Sony lied to you. They didn't misspeak, they didn't accidentally incline it had it. They straight up lied :scust:

Thats crazy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't get the gloating.

Gran Turismo is supposed to be the sim graphics king. It might be time to put the flat top on GT :flabbynsick:
Lighting and model wise that's still true. Environments fell behind a long time ago.

The return of dynamic time-of-day and real-time weather simulation is good.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gran Turismo always been like this, the high fidelity graphics is only in the replay mode of the races and that's what the always show in the trailers
the graphics ain't never been cream of the crop since the playstation 2, also I don't know any would want raytracing on a racing game when you need as many fps as possible

Gran Turismo is about the gameplay not the graphics

However, since this is confirmed coming to PC with that Geforce leak, you will get to experience the best console racing sim, above 120fps for the first time, and will probably have full raytracing along with DLSS 2.1 support, so we will see how stacks up against the hardcore pc racing sims