Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Aren’t the graphics of flight simulator tied to being connected to the server? :patrice:

Moreso real time weather, air traffic, etc and it's not required to be online. You tried:umad:

Also nobody cares about this because like there's like 4 people in the entire Arcadium who seriously play Gran Turismo :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
8 years ago :dead:

Dont agree with this shyt tho. Wonder why
He puts 8yrs ago but then immediately goes "I don't agree with this shyt tho:wtb:"

Like, THIS IS HOW FAR THIS CONSOLE WAR shyt GOES @humminbird :wow:
Yeah they need to scrap that shyt asap
@humminbird these nikkaz don't seem to realize their consoles are always online unless they unplugging it after every session? Their cellphones, laptops, even their smart TVs are online always but if a game was to do that?

Wait, you mean like what Xbox was tryna do in 2013? :stop: Not on my PlayStation!!!
Aren’t the graphics of flight simulator tied to being connected to the server? :patrice:
You download the world maps, if you choose to you can have it pull information from the cloud to increase graphical settings, live weather/etc but not MANDATORY!!! like things are on the Sony side :feedme:

Now why bring up a 90 game on metacritic, what does that game have to do with this?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He puts 8yrs ago but then immediately goes "I don't agree with this shyt tho:wtb:"

Like, THIS IS HOW FAR THIS CONSOLE WAR shyt GOES @humminbird :wow:

@humminbird these nikkaz don't seem to realize their consoles are always online unless they unplugging it after every session? Their cellphones, laptops, even their smart TVs are online always but if a game was to do that?

Wait, you mean like what Xbox was tryna do in 2013? :stop: Not on my PlayStation!!!

You download the world maps, if you choose to you can have it pull information from the cloud to increase graphical settings, live weather/etc but not MANDATORY!!! like things are on the Sony side :feedme:

Now why bring up a 90 game on metacritic, what does that game have to do with this?
Do you think forza will be always online?:jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you think forza will be always online?:jbhmm:
I know everything is online and anyone saying different is literally retarded. We have to be online to post here. I'm never not connected. I got 5g on my phone, home is a hybrid of 2.4 and 5g.

Norm McDonald died today, you know how I found out? Notification from Google because I'm always online.

So in conclusion, I hope Forza is not only online but actually makes practical uses with it like possibly using Flight simulator tech to get the world in game :win: