Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Amazon just dropped off my steel book, it's gonna be late nights for awhile.

For what we've spent, I wish they would have done a bit more. For a long time, this was THE Playstation franchise. 25 years in, this is basic as a collectors item.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For what we've spent, I wish they would have done a bit more. For a long time, this was THE Playstation franchise. 25 years in, this is basic as a collectors item.

if they threw together a real CE I think I would’ve gone in on it…wouldn’t have been difficult either…a model replica car or some shyt…I’m tryna put together a “racing” room

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
fired this up earlier during my lunch break. Haven't played a GT since the PS1 days :flabbynsick:

The mini-game races while the game is downloading are a nice touch. Tokyo Expressway reminds me of the one track that was on the Playstation magazine demo disc back in the day (if you know......you know)

I had to realize quick this wasn't Forza Horizon where I can get away with going full throttle on the regular. The presentation here is clean as fukk also. Gonna pick this back up later tonight

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
if they threw together a real CE I think I would’ve gone in on it…wouldn’t have been difficult either…a model replica car or some shyt…I’m tryna put together a “racing” room

I mean, I got it for the extra credits but I opened up the Kings of Fighters 15 Omega Edition right before I opened this up and I was like :leon:SNK did a nice Collectors Edition so this was magnified to me.

To your point, I feel you. Sony should have gone all out for this. Polyphony held it down since the beginning.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fired this up earlier during my lunch break. Haven't played a GT since the PS1 days :flabbynsick:

The mini-game races while the game is downloading are a nice touch. Tokyo Expressway reminds me of the one track that was on the Playstation magazine demo disc back in the day (if you know......you know)

I had to realize quick this wasn't Forza Horizon where I can get away with going full throttle on the regular. The presentation here is clean as fukk also. Gonna pick this back up later tonight

FH has encouraged me to pick up some terrible racing habits :mjlol:

was playing F1 (2020) and crashing into cars and taking cuts on corners…mufukkas disqualified me and shut my car down with a quickness :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
bro why does Idris actually have a flow :dahell:
stringer-bell-atef.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I agree, I am glad to see the SB with a slipcover finally. My gripe with that comes from the Blu-ray movie side of things, these studios would slap some glue and piece of paper to the back of the case for damn a damn near $30 movie.

What really shocked me was Amazon dropping off copies almost a week earlier than the drop date.