Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
20220304-015602.jpg

:laff: I know its about the cars but
this is terrible, wth

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Got a few races in last night and completed some Cafe menus, using motion control driving on the controller

This shyt really is a racing simulator though :russ:

I tried to do one of the prix races and it was 15 long ass laps, I quit after 2 laps because I wasn't trying to race for an hour.

The attention to detail is amazing though, this feels like a nintendo title. Japanese devs really showing out this year

The only thing I'm not impressed with is the graphics thought they would be a lot better:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got a few races in last night and completed some Cafe menus, using motion control driving on the controller

I tried to do one of the prix races and it was 15 long ass laps, I quit after 2 laps because I wasn't trying to race for an hour.

The attention to detail is amazing though, this feels like a nintendo title. Japanese devs really showing out this year

The only thing I'm not impressed with is the graphics thought they would be a lot better:francis:

Graphics look bukakke after horizon

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Forza 5 Horizon look better?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Going on early to play it, are the pre order bonus stuff already there or do i gotta dl it separate?