Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still believe DriveClub had the best rain in any racing game , even though they were not realistic.
giphy.gif

damn…tried buying this but it’s no longer available in the PS store…maybe I’ll buy a physical copy and keep it for when I buy a disc edition PS5 pro in a few years lol

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
LOL GAF was so annoying with the Driveclub adulation. “OMG look at these :sadbron:raindrops”

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
late to the party, just finished watching. i absolutely love the detailed angle they are taking. museums and history and all that. the whole car culture thing. it looks like it will be worth the wait, and there's only a month left. I'm hyped I can't lie. I hope my car is in it lol

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this is the absolute basic you need to get started

Gran Turismo DD Pro

from what I’ve heard fanatec is the top of the line for console sim racing…I’m looking forward to putting it to the test…they offer more wheel varieties and their DD wheelbases provide more of a realistic force feedback experience from what I’ve read/heard due to its design
fukk! $700???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk! $700???

you could look into the logitech wheel (G923)…I have no experience with it but a lot of reviews say it’s a good entry wheel…for me I knew I would use it a lot and “outgrow” it pretty fast…it can still be considered pretty expensive tho at $400

you can also look into the G29 (previous model)…it works with the PS5 and you can get the full package (shifter included) for $300 on amazon

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you could look into the logitech wheel (G923)…I have no experience with it but a lot of reviews say it’s a good entry wheel…for me I knew I would use it a lot and “outgrow” it pretty fast…it can still be considered pretty expensive tho at $400
nah fam I'm not that good at any game. no

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah fam I'm not that good at any game. no

lmao

here’s my shyt…if you’ve enjoyed playing racing games just fine before using a controller, then I wouldn’t waste the money on it…I’ve never been big on racing games but using a wheel/rig has helped create a new gaming experience for me…it also helps that now I have a library of almost 20 games that I will have time to play (since I’ve passed on all these racing games over the years) which “justifies” the expense…but nah I wouldn’t do it just to play one game

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
lmao

here’s my shyt…if you’ve enjoyed playing racing games just fine before using a controller, then I wouldn’t waste the money on it…I’ve never been big on racing games but using a wheel/rig has helped create a new gaming experience for me…it also helps that now I have a library of almost 20 games that I will have time to play (since I’ve passed on all these racing games over the years) which “justifies” the expense…but nah I wouldn’t do it just to play one game
word. anyway this game looks incredible. GW i will be more than happy to play it with the controller that came with the console

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
word. anyway this game looks incredible. GW i will be more than happy to play it with the controller that came with the console

the dualsense will definitely provide a great experience…I remember playing GT sport with it temporarily just to see how it would translate to the DS5

*edit*

oh I just remembered what was also cool was you could use the controller sort of like a wheel…granted you could do this with the DS4 as well (gyroscope I think it’s called) but it was a cool experience

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never played any Gran Turismo games. This shyt looks nice but do you drive only in race tracks only? no free roam?, drive in cities?