Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol: at Dennis' impression of
cch-pounder-1.jpg
That shyt was on point.

:lupe::russ:@ Dennis carrying a piece of onion in his pocket to make himself cry and seem human and express sympathy when he has none. He's scaring me more and more every episode.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So is Mac gonna be gay all season long next season like that season where he was fat for no reason at all? :lolbron:

Nah, God saved them at the end and God would not have made Mac a queer :troll:

When they were all doing boat engine noises in the beginning :mjlol:

Charlie found the flair gun and turned :demonic:with the quickness.

The quick turn from them all holding hands and accepting their fate peacefully, to them fighting among each other again when help arrived was great :russ:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was a good season :mjlol:
Dee was :mjpls: that last episode
Charlie with that flare gun :whoa:
Then the gang started making that beat :ahh: then said it was lame :heh:
Dennis telling Dee he loved her and Dee hitting him with the :rudy: was :pachaha:
And then gang accepting fate and drowning themselves together :whoo: just to end up fighting :bryan:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
This last episode would have been a great way to end the show. It had people come to terms and admit many things that they have been building over the seasons such as Mac being gay, or how they almost made you believe Dennis had finally came in touch with his emotions and etc. And only Always sunny could pull off on TV what would have been a mass suicide by having them all hold there hands and drown to death. Franks seeing amazing Grace fukking killed me by the way lol.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This last episode would have been a great way to end the show. It had people come to terms and admit many things that they have been building over the seasons such as Mac being gay, or how they almost made you believe Dennis had finally came in touch with his emotions and etc. And only Always sunny could pull off on TV what would have been a mass suicide by having them all hold there hands and drown to death. Franks seeing amazing Grace fukking killed me by the way lol.
how sweet the sauce :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I agree... but something tells me Titus would have been the only other show that would have gotten away with it