Grab Your Magnums/Wads of 100s - Official Its Always Sunny Season 11 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If Seinfeld hadn't ended the way it did the gang all going to jail would be the perfect ending to the show. So many crimes have been committed throughout the seasons.

Seems fitting that they'd get caught doing something illegal.
Honestly Seinfeld's ending made sense to me, I didn't get why all the hate from it

calh45

Cal
Daps
If Seinfeld hadn't ended the way it did the gang all going to jail would be the perfect ending to the show. So many crimes have been committed throughout the seasons.

Seems fitting that they'd get caught doing something illegal.

I'm convinced it's gonna come out that the police have been secretly bugging them and using the gang to unknowingly snitch on all of the actual criminals. Think about the cats they've been around and how they're gone now with nothing happening to them. Luther (Mac's Dad), the cat Mac's dad was fukking, Duncan and his crew, the entire mafia, the cat that sold them pills to make money for the coke they stole.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It makes you wonder if Dennis has a "dark passenger" like Dexter Morgan had on Dexter :ohhh:
dexter over there channeling his psychopath ways into the killing of serial killers and dennis channeling his into raping bytches.
latest

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Episode was straight. The Dennis being creepy af was the funniest thing that happened.

btw did anyone else notice Dee calling Mac Rob during that last scene. Seems like she messed up and they were like fukk it, lets keep it in.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The further they go with Dennis being a sociopath the funnier it gets, I was fukkin dying at that scene.

When he was like "I almost feel like you want to say no, but you wouldn't dare doing so" :demonic: I was :deadrose:.

Dee's own version of the implication though. Whenever some guy seems hesitant to having sex with her, she lets them know her account of the situation might differ and they could be receiving a phone call from the sheriff :damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
When he was like "I almost feel like you want to say no, but you wouldn't dare doing so" :demonic: I was :deadrose:.

Dee's own version of the implication though. Whenever some guy seems hesitant to having sex with her, she lets them know her account of the situation might differ and they could be receiving a phone call from the sheriff :damn:
That reminded me of the joke Patrice Oneal told about him always needing to get a "I had a nice time last night" text from the women he dates so he can have proof if the women ever decide to lie and claim he raped them or some shyt.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That reminded me of the joke Patrice Oneal told about him always needing to get a "I had a nice time last night" text from the women he dates so he can have proof if the women ever decide to lie and claim he raped them or some shyt.

I remember that from his Mr.P album, waiting on that I didn't rape you text.