Gotta love the single mothers who say this on their online dating sites:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once you have children you should be completely out of the dating game. Especially with 3 kids. 3 strikes you out
1251191958_naked_gun_leslie_nielsen.gif

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
If you guys can't handle dating a single mom of 3, then don't waste my time

This right here sounds combative off the back. It would make me not want to respond. It has nothing to do with the kids, but the fact she sounds abrasive and not pleasant at all.

Don't be so defensive and edgy. Perhaps she's been burned before because of her having kids, but it really doesn't make a man want to say "Yes, I'm gonna check this out"

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let the single moms live. Everybody wants to b happy

illadope

きんが
Daps
Single moms are the best, if they are good parents they always got a full fridge :yes:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Sad because few men are going to want her and the ones that do, that dont have families of their own, are typically bad decisions. This is why women and men should be more careful when choosing partners because dating with children typically results in L's, friends.
I have never seen a man pregnant before.

the onus is on women not men

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Actually I respect a single mother (regardless of the brood that she has) if she keeps the dudes away from her children until dude is down to be with her - not just to fukk.
I can only speak from what I have seen....all my n!ggas who have baby moms have endless "rights" to her p*ssy whenever they like,whether she is dating someone else or not.

Daps
If she left off "if you can't handle a single mom" I wouldn't have commented what is the reasoning for putting that in your profile?

Oh oh okay I think that's fair. I don't know the reason I'd have to look at her profile before I pass judgment.
Even if she didn't add that, there would still be a thread. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a single mom of 3 boys. They are my world, and I wouldn't change it for anything. If you guys can't handle dating a single mom of 3, then don't waste my time
hahaha...

Those are the ones looking for extra help to raise their children....hahahahaha....

Why should I care if a woman has children or not? All I want from her is sex, so her having children has nothing to do with that...I prefer a woman NOT put that she has children in her profile...

I am not trying to be the daddy of your children, so that information is absolutely irrelevant to me, but if she puts out there, I know, that's the kind of woman who has nothing but luggage...