Gotta love the single mothers who say this on their online dating sites:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sad because few men are going to want her and the ones that do, that dont have families of their own, are typically bad decisions. This is why women and men should be more careful when choosing partners because dating with children typically results in L's, friends.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Believe it or not but there's a lot of single dads on dating sites as well. My friend's mom had the same type of shyt on her profile and she was approached by a man in the same deal, she had 3 kids and he had two...they ended up getting married. Y'all need to stop with the single mother hate because most of your fav athletes and rappers and other people were raised by a single mother.

If it helps them weed out the people they're not compatible with, why is it such a goddamn issue? Sheesh.

If she left off "if you can't handle a single mom" I wouldn't have commented what is the reasoning for putting that in your profile?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not but there's a lot of single dads on dating sites as well. My friend's mom had the same type of shyt on her profile and she was approached by a man in the same deal, she had 3 kids and he had two...they ended up getting married. Y'all need to stop with the single mother hate because most of your fav athletes and rappers and other people were raised by a single mother.

If it helps them weed out the people they're not compatible with, why is it such a goddamn issue? Sheesh.

I dont know who the hell you are, and you obviously dont know the hell I am, because if you did you wouldnt be talking reckless in my thread, this is your last warning

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she left off "if you can't handle a single mom" I wouldn't have commented what is the reasoning for putting that in your profile?

exactly that was the point of my thread, its like a given if there is a single mother on a dating site especially if she multiple kids they always throw that if you cant handle a single mom or my 3-4 kids then please keep moving and they always have to say that there kids come first, um duh thats suppose to be a given, no need to even say it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They are more than likely single fathers as well.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
exactly that was the point of my thread, its like a given if there is a single mother on a dating site especially if she multiple kids they always throw that if you cant handle a single mom or my 3-4 kids then please keep moving and they always have to say that there kids come first, um duh thats suppose to be a given, no need to even say it

Not sure why you're confused breh? These are hoodrats and hoodrat sympathizers. Nothing these broads do make any kinda sense (hence being 3-4 kids deep with separate dads on a dating site with a list of demands).

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
The honesty is cool, but she should save the part about if you can't handle it for the times someone says something negative about it. Not everybody will undestand you'r circumstances and it sucks to be judged but you don't want to come off defensive before you know where someone stands if you want to get to know somebody.As a dude my profile is not gonna say "if you just a shallow chick that wants to get tricked on go find you a simp then" either cuz it comes across as an accusation before knowing anything about you. The best bet is, just sell you'r positive qualities and see where it goes, so that you don't sound insecure and angry at theoretical rejection.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Actually I respect a single mother (regardless of the brood that she has) if she keeps the dudes away from her children until dude is down to be with her - not just to fukk.