Gotta love the single mothers who say this on their online dating sites:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a single mom of 3 boys. They are my world, and I wouldn't change it for anything. If you guys can't handle dating a single mom of 3, then don't waste my time

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
she's setting herself up for failure. She needs to hide the fact that she has kids until she gets an actual date, then tell the dude, then if he sticks around wait a while before bringing him around the kids.

But they are SINGLE mothers for a reason, this shyt doesn't happen by happenstance

Daps
That shyt is hilarious because they are basically trying to make you feel guilty. What's the point of saying "if you can't handle a single mom."

Was just about to say this

The way she puts it makes it sound like YOU'RE the problem :heh:

On some "A real man can handle me and my kids.....but if you can't then don't waste my time"

bytch, please :heh:.....fukk you and your lil biscuit head-ass kids

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
That shyt is hilarious because they are basically trying to make you feel guilty. What's the point of saying "if you can't handle a single mom."
Same reason we might not be able to handle a "big" girl. From her perspective, it sounds better than you simply preferring a woman with less/no kids.

Daps

Believe it or not but there's a lot of single dads on dating sites as well. My friend's mom had the same type of shyt on her profile and she was approached by a man in the same deal, she had 3 kids and he had two...they ended up getting married. Y'all need to stop with the single mother hate because most of your fav athletes and rappers and other people were raised by a single mother.

If it helps them weed out the people they're not compatible with, why is it such a goddamn issue? Sheesh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole way it's worded (if you can't handle a single mom...blah blah) tells you she's a ghetto hoodrat. 3 kids and single on a dating site? please.