Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KD is KD all he gotta do is stay healthy.

Kyrie and Ben are the keys to us making a run.

Ben needs to play to his potential and take that next step. Get his head right also.

Kyrie needs to prove he's reliable and that he's all in for the team. Ball the fukk out and get your extension bro.

Clax needs to take the next step also.

Joey needs to show up in the playoffs and get that choker stench off him. Him being injured last year made us miss him but we all were mad at him after that Bucks series

Ben has no excuses
He have two of the most gifted offensive skilled players next to him
Plus shooters
It should be easy for him to eat on both ends of the floor
We definitely need another big

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ben has no excuses
He have two of the most gifted offensive skilled players next to him
Plus shooters
It should be easy for him to eat on both ends of the floor
We definitely need another big
I've seen people saying this and I agree
A line up of
Kyrie
Seth Curry
Joe Harris
KD
Simmons

Might be the most potent offensive line up in the NBA. Simmons legitimately would have 4 top 10 shooters surrounding him with that line up

Granted they would get pummeled on defense but that's a run up the score line up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He put us on his list of teams.

oh wow I didn’t know that…interesting :leon:

idk how I feel about that…on paper, I’d prefer ben…problem is we have no idea what to expect from him…we don’t even know if he’ll play…with mitchell we have another scorer but ehh…I like what simmons can bring to the table more as far as ball distribution and defense…the question is will he ever see significant time on the fukking floor again???

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
oh wow I didn’t know that…interesting :leon:

idk how I feel about that…on paper, I’d prefer ben…problem is we have no idea what to expect from him…we don’t even know if he’ll play…with mitchell we have another scorer but ehh…I like what simmons can bring to the table more as far as ball distribution and defense…the question is will he ever see significant time on the fukking floor again???

Simmons gonna play..i get people being concerned with the back and his prior commitment as we should be but the talk of him never playing i think media etc is over blowing it.

Damn even typing that got me thinking about it :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simmons gonna play..i get people being concerned with the back and his prior commitment as we should be but the talk of him never playing i think media etc is over blowing it.

Damn even typing that got me thinking about it :snoop:

ya I’m really hoping a lot of the fukkery was fueled by him holding out until he got his money

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
What y'all think of this Mitchell/Simmons trade?

I personally want to see what Ben can do and feel he fills a lot of our needs.

Mitchell would make us a offensive juggernaut again tho. Maybe too much offensive.

I'm getting those vibes I got before we traded for Harden. Remember we were comfortable with what we had but then boom they pulled the trigger.

I don't want to trade with Ainge again. If we do, just be smart this time

Ben fills the player we been missing for years..a lock down defensive wing who can switch on multiple positions

We don't need anymore small guards who don't play defense.