Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who has more to prove?

Simmons
KD
Kyrie

I also know TJ Warren wants to get 6man of the year if he doesn’t force his way into the starting lineup.

I can see Curry getting traded by the deadline also. He’s expendable.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No smoke between the 3
FbDt7TJWYAAq_g8

FbDt7TIXgAA7KRn

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has more to prove?

Simmons
KD
Kyrie

I also know TJ Warren wants to get 6man of the year if he doesn’t force his way into the starting lineup.

They all have a lot to prove in their own way but stakes are prob highest for Durant. His stats with Brooklyn have been nuts even with that trash series he just had. If he can sustain this level of play and bring a chip he’ll be elevated to a new level.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who has more to prove?

Simmons
KD
Kyrie

Simmons easily

KD and Kyrie and champions regardless of how you see it. They been there. They know what it's about. They know what needs to be done.

Simmons needs to prove he deserves to be in this league let alone one this team. This is a show and prove year for him.

He's on a championship caliber squad with elite level teammates and he has a fresh start here in BK

NO EXCUSES

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Glad cooler heads finally prevailed (for now). Give this roster a chance when fully healthy, don't blow it up until you see what it looks like.

Nash has to be on notice now, if they're underperforming again come December idk how he survives that when they want a "long-term marriage" with KD.

Now we can get back to the on-court shyt: Is Harris healthy? Will contract-year Kyrie come motivated for the bag? What the hell will Simmons bring? Can they find the Patty Mills from October-December again? Who's playing in crunch time outside of KD/Kyrie/Ben?

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
KD is KD all he gotta do is stay healthy.

Kyrie and Ben are the keys to us making a run.

Ben needs to play to his potential and take that next step. Get his head right also.

Kyrie needs to prove he's reliable and that he's all in for the team. Ball the fukk out and get your extension bro.

Clax needs to take the next step also.

Joey needs to show up in the playoffs and get that choker stench off him. Him being injured last year made us miss him but we all were mad at him after that Bucks series

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
What y'all think of this Mitchell/Simmons trade?

I personally want to see what Ben can do and feel he fills a lot of our needs.

Mitchell would make us a offensive juggernaut again tho. Maybe too much offensive.

I'm getting those vibes I got before we traded for Harden. Remember we were comfortable with what we had but then boom they pulled the trigger.

I don't want to trade with Ainge again. If we do, just be smart this time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mitchell would make us a offensive juggernaut again tho. Maybe too much offensive.

I'm getting those vibes I got before we traded for Harden. Remember we were comfortable with what we had but then boom they pulled the trigger.

are they engaged in any talks?

haven’t heard anything

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They not trading Ben Simmons. He fills too many holes on the team. Mitchell is redundant.

Seth Curry
Joe Harris
Cam Thomas

Most likely to be traded.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Nash and Joe Harris still gotta go
We need another big too
Otherwise things look promising

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Simmons fills needs in theory but there’s been a lot of red flags concerning his competitive nature and character since he’s been in college. If they can somehow pry Vanderbilt from Utah too I’d understand. And of course guys like Cam, Seth and Joe could be traded to balance things.

But I think it’s all for naught though because I think BKN is invested in all 3 of these guys at least for the upcoming season

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the utmost confidence in Ben Simmons returning back to form for us. At his peak he is an all star and DPOTY candidate. He’s what we had in Harden but with no jumshot and all the defense to make up for it. Plus he’s 6’10 he could be our point-center when we go super small. I am really excited for him and can’t wait to see what he does. He’s about to be cleared for 5 on 5 activities just in time for training camp too :banderas: