Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The league doesn't want us with IME cuz they know we'd win:yeshrug:

The league has been against us ever since the Harden trade.

Us winning the chip would basically denounce everything the league wants for it's image and the owners would cry even more about having no power.

Kd and Kyrie embody player empowerment.

A chip for us, would show the players were right all along. Hella stars will request trades to where ever they want to either compete with us or join us.

My thing is if you're Marks and Tsai why would you care about what other teams and others feel. If you're aren't part of the Nets organization or a fan, who gives a fukk about you're opinion. We want to win:umad:

I bet you it's rival owners & gms + Silver's p*ssy ass. God I miss Dave Stern.

:mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Us winning the chip would basically denounce everything the league wants for it's image and the owners would cry even more about having no power.

A chip for us, would show the players were right all along. Hella stars will request trades to where ever they want to either compete with us or join us.

My thing is if you're Marks and Tsai why would you care about what other teams and others feel. If you're aren't part of the Nets organization or a fan, who gives a fukk about you're opinion. We want to win:umad:

:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep
Joe Tsai needs him to meet that
long ass bullshyt requirements
before he can return to the team

just saw your other post…maybe they successfully appeal it…the thing is strictly speaking from a basketball standpoint, idk if I want him back on the team but I don’t see anyone looking to trade for him at least not for anyone/anything of decent value…but dude is not committed to playing here…some ppl need a change of pace/scenery every few years…maybe he just needs to play somewhere else and get a new start where he can get bored again and come up with new and creative ways not to play basketball

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

Hell naw all this misfortune has been strictly the teams own misdoing and everybody else in the league office media and fans all sitting back wondering “WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON OVER THERE” :wtf: