Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I just keep him the coach for the rest of the season and see how it goes. Nets have enough fukkery already with Kyrie, don’t need more with Ime
Great team win but until KD came back in it was looking ominous.

Either way this may be the new normal if Kyrie doesn't return. Hopefully Ben finds the motivation to get his game to where it was.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yea I just keep him the coach for the rest of the season and see how it goes. Nets have enough fukkery already with Kyrie, don’t need more with Ime
I think the hold up with Ime is clearly Kyrie. If Kyrie isn’t coming back the season is lost and there’s no need for Ime.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
The league doesn't want us with IME cuz they know we'd win:yeshrug:

The league has been against us ever since the Harden trade.

Us winning the chip would basically denounce everything the league wants for it's image and the owners would cry even more about having no power.

Kd and Kyrie embody player empowerment.

A chip for us, would show the players were right all along. Hella stars will request trades to where ever they want to either compete with us or join us.

My thing is if you're Marks and Tsai why would you care about what other teams and others feel. If you're aren't part of the Nets organization or a fan, who gives a fukk about you're opinion. We want to win:umad:

I bet you it's rival owners & gms + Silver's p*ssy ass. God I miss Dave Stern.