Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Feel like Claxton be doing too much some times.

All we gotta do here is win the 4th quarter.

Indy has been insanely hot from 3, they're gonna go cold soon

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've watched a lot of games this season and the Nets have the worst offensive system I've seen besides the 76ers and Pistons.

Absolutely dreadful.
Any system in which Durant is taking less shots than Kyrie is a bad system. They’re a poorly run team with a GM who hired one of his best friends who is clueless. The owners is boys with the coach as well and invested in a lacrosse team with him. They’re both not doing what is obvious.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Marks never wants to invest in big men and look at us. No rebounding or rim protection.

No communication on defense. Like I literally don't have faith that they can stop anybody.
Fukkin sick tired of watching this horrible defense.

KD and Kyrie have been scoring great but literally haven't been good at anything else. Especially their defense. KD rebounding has been bad.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Any system in which Durant is taking less shots than Kyrie is a bad system. They’re a poorly run team with a GM who hired one of his best friends who is clueless. The owners is boys with the coach as well and invested in a lacrosse team with him. They’re both not doing what is obvious.

Trust me I know all too well about the fundamental issues with this team.

You seeing these shots Durant is taking? He's just missing them. It's also easier for Kyrie to operate with that thing they do with Ben a little game.

Just look at the Pacers' offense. Doing everything right.

That Duarte 3
:mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Marks never wants to invest in big men and look at us. No rebounding or rim protection.

No communication on defense. Like I literally don't have faith that they can stop anybody.
Fukkin sick tired of watching this horrible defense.

KD and Kyrie have been scoring great but literally haven't been good at anything else. Especially their defense. KD rebounding has been bad.

Sounds like you need to pick up a secondary team

:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Nets acting like the Knicks, someone always having a career night when they play us

Haliburton

:wow:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Sounds like you need to pick up a secondary team

no-no-no-sports.gif