Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Even bad defensive teams have some sort of rim protection. Nets really need to get some size quick. Elite players will get to the rim regardless of perimeter defense. You need that secondary defense

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
KD never got aggressive in OT. Took his first shot when y’all already got down by 7. That‘s ballgame every time with this thin roster.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
They’re gonna have to start Joe once he’s healthy.

Overall, the process I think is nice, just need their shooters
The offense was really good this game. Got a lot more paint touches, better pace, more aggressive Ben etc.

The defensive gameplan was absolutely awful. Giving up easy switches from the beginning and overly aggressive help. Jacque Vaughn has been around for years and still can’t put together a consistent strategy.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The offense was really good this game. Got a lot more paint touches, better pace, more aggressive Ben etc.

The defensive gameplan was absolutely awful. Giving up easy switches from the beginning and overly aggressive help. Jacque Vaughn has been around for years and still can’t put together a consistent strategy.
I can’t believe they just let Patty continually be targeted when he’s out there.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's wild watching this team. I've seen some lethargic performances from my Bulls last season against top teams, but looking at this Nets team, they just look like a depressed group.

:mjcry:

Kyrie and KD going off but the fire don't look like it's there. The morale looks low af and this start doesn't help. Ben Simmons COULD have gave the franchise a boost, but he's only brought more questions than answers thus far.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's wild watching this team. I've seen some lethargic performances from my Bulls last season against top teams, but looking at this Nets team, they just look like a depressed group.

:mjcry:

Kyrie and KD going off but the fire don't look like it's there. The morale looks low af and this start doesn't help. Ben Simmons COULD have gave the franchise a boost, but he's only brought more questions than answers thus far.
They need a new coach. Look at the bench, the kids don’t even fukk with Nash and Vaughn.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets are disjointed.

The vision KD and Kyrie had just doesn't work. The concept of "we'll get buckets, everyone else is parked ready to shoot and 1-2 guys play defense while nobody really coaches" was pure fantasy.
The vision was meant have James Harden and now they’re stuck with what may be a lemon