Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re a “process over results” person..the offense generated a lot of good shots and the defense was solid for the majority of the game
This is true too, make or miss league. But Cam or Sumner or somebody with a willingness to collapse the defense has to get minutes and they need another big

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If you’re a “process over results” person..the offense generated a lot of good shots and the defense was solid for the majority of the game

My frustration is this team is better than what they're doing out there every night. It really just devolves into wing handoffs and the occasional drive.

We've been complaining about the same things in here for years, no offensive system, defense is always switching and no bigs. Smh.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My frustration is this team is better than what they're doing out there every night. It really just devolves into wing handoffs and the occasional drive.

We've been complaining about the same things in here for years, no offensive system, defense is always switching and no bigs. Smh.
They need versatile another versatile forward for the type of system you’re looking for. When you look at the teams that move the ball best they’ve got athleticism and versatility in the front court. Guys that put the ball on the floor and score/pass/screen. When you look at the Nets it’s a lot of guys that only do one thing.

They did well to give their shooters some open looks off if KD’s post ups in the 4th but they couldn’t knock them down.
Sharpe sucks man. I’m willing to be patient about everything else but he has to go to the bench.
He’s so overmatched out there man. I saw KD throw him a lob and he may have gotten 10 inches off the ground trying to get it. Yuta needs those minutes

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Watching the Nuggets game
Miss Bruce Brown no homo
Lost a 6’4 dog who played like he was 6’8 for a 6’9 dude who is less aggressive than Liz Cambage:snoop:
And Nash started out the year benching him too after he had a good previous season. Idk why Nets undervalued him so much. Him and O'Neal together would be good role players together.