Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The only pass I give Ben is that he is 5 months removed from back surgery.
Worst part about it is you can see how it has changed his game and mentality. He's more prone to playing in a balanced position. Preventing shifting his body into a lowered position where the load crowds that lower disc. He'll opt to walk up the court than run after offensive sets.

To put it in perspective, MPJ has had a better back injury based on where the disc was. L1- L5 are the regions for these injuries, Ben had his at the L4-L5 area compared to the L3-L4 area in MPJ. MPJ playing below the rim helps a lot too, as well as having a real big on the floor...

Don't know if anyone here has ever had back pain before, but I've been immobilized for almost a whole day due to back pain. Couldn't move anything but my neck and barely at that.

That said, the euro step he was doing during this last game should be better than dunks for him. Even then the wrong step or overselling the crossing arms could be a trigger. He still needs to roll during screens but it's going to be a long season

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The defense is fukking atrocious. Royce is a scrub, I hope TJ Warren gives us SOMETHING when he debut

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The spacing is so ass. KD has no room to dribble because everybody is on top of everybody pause. 3 turnovers at the half although one was a deflection is unacceptable. I’m really starting to hate this team.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worst part about it is you can see how it has changed his game and mentality. He's more prone to playing in a balanced position. Preventing shifting his body into a lowered position where the load crowds that lower disc. He'll opt to walk up the court than run after offensive sets.

To put it in perspective, MPJ has had a better back injury based on where the disc was. L1- L5 are the regions for these injuries, Ben had his at the L4-L5 area compared to the L3-L4 area in MPJ. MPJ playing below the rim helps a lot too, as well as having a real big on the floor...

Don't know if anyone here has ever had back pain before, but I've been immobilized for almost a whole day due to back pain. Couldn't move anything but my neck and barely at that.

That said, the euro step he was doing during this last game should be better than dunks for him. Even then the wrong step or overselling the crossing arms could be a trigger. He still needs to roll during screens but it's going to be a long season

I’m worried about this
Ben been holding his back the last game in Memphis
If Ben is not 100% then why the hell would the Nets put him in games playing?
:snoop: