Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man Kyrie needs to keep some shyt to himself. If I'm a GM and see that shyt, why would I give you a max? :skip:

I'm so curious as to see what kinda offers he gets this summer. I mean it only takes one idiot GM for him to get a max, and it's been well proven there are a number of idiot GM's in the NBA.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Joe Tsai is not the reason why Kyrie Irving was toxic breh be serious

This Pro Kyrie Contingent on The Coli and in the NBA fanosphere needs to end, real talk

Y'all are literally supporting a selfish toxic player across like 3 teams now.
It's crazy seeing people rewriting history that happened less than a year ago :mindblown:

It's not like all the fukk shyt Kyrie pulled happened 50 years ago so we would forget but I guess stan culture is so out of control people lost all sense of shame.

If it was little kids that love his sneakers it would make sense but sadly it's grown men dikkriding Kyrie no matter what he does.

People are out here concocting whole stories you would think Joe Tsai implanted a chip into Kyrie's brain on some Manchurian candidate shyt :mjlol:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
No way in hell was Bam offered for Ben, no need to even entertain that.

Clearly the org underestimated just how difficult it would be to keep KD and Kai happy. Getting frustrated and sending shots via the media wasn’t the way to handle it, but it’s understandable given how much they bent over backwards for them since day 1 (Kenny, Nash, Harden)

And despite all that, it still would’ve led to a championship if not for the unluckiest string of injuries against Milwaukee :francis: