SeveralJubilantLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

classic gif

I still laugh about that scene

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Now this makes sense why he didn't sign the extension after the first season when it was offered. I wonder what happened.

This nikka Kyrie is BEYOND FLAGRANT :dead:

Kyrie the type of nikka to fukk your chick and then tell you to your face with a straight face how not only did he not want to fukk your chick but she literally pulled a gun out, aimed it at his family, and told him if he didn't bust in her mouth twice she was going to kill everyone in the room:dead:

I hope nets fans didn't watch his mavs press conference. This nikka legit said he was unselfish, did everything he was supposed to do, left the nets exactly where they should have been, and all he ever got was disrespected for all the work he put in for the nets :dead:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
There's still time left on the clock.

What is your genocidal cheh owner gon do next now that he got a roster full of mid wings?

:lupe:

buffalo-hot-wing-hot-mild-super-hot-know-your-wings.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Kyrie the type of nikka to fukk your chick and then tell you to your face with a straight face how not only did he not want to fukk your chick but she literally pulled a gun out, aimed it at his family, and told him if he didn't bust in her mouth twice she was going to kill everyone in the room:dead:

I hope nets fans didn't watch his mavs press conference. This nikka legit said he was unselfish, did everything he was supposed to do, left the nets exactly where they should have been, and all he ever got was disrespected for all the work he put in for the nets :dead:

Man Kyrie needs to keep some shyt to himself. If I'm a GM and see that shyt, why would I give you a max? :skip:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I saw it b. It was the first time I @ a famous person on social media to call them a hoe.