Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You’re thinking too small. If they don’t get another 20ppg scorer Allstar type player in here and a big then they lose. KD is leaving after this season guaranteed.

They better get one of

Derozsn
John collins
Siakam
Og
Gary Trent jr
Bojan
Lavine
Beal
KAT
Deebo, KAT & Beal aren’t going anywhere. The rest of those guys play the same position as Durant. Nets need a legit point guard now, cause Spencer is a 6th man, and Ben is Ben...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
KD leaving via trade. Team needs picks, a young big man that could spread the floor and a Scottie Barnes/Chris Duarte like 2 guard.

That's an easy flip.

Daps

No shyt. And we stuck with him, couple this with Reports that KD isn’t happy with his play and I think you know where this is going. Which is why this entire situation is so baffling, cause the front office has done nothing but coddle this fukker while kicking Kyrie out the door.

KD is gone this summer, Marks will lose that trade also.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this was the fukking beginning of the end…should’ve played hardball with harden then let him walk…but who knows how that season would’ve ended going into the playoffs…we would’ve had him, KD and irving available for a final playoff run together…better than forcing this trade tho…simmons is absolutely fukking useless smh

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how Marks still has a job
Nets twitter been saying that this is the last year of his deal. If they can’t upgrade the roster he’s out most likely.

Spencer and Joe will be expiring deals when they get to the summer and they’ll have access to more picks plus the Simmons deal may be more palatable if they don’t get rid of him now.

I think they can be setup to retool

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps