Superstar
Daps
excited-agree.gif

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d trade Simmons garbage ass too. Only person I would lock in is Claxton and possibly Cam.
Getting CP3, Cam J, crowder and a pick back from the Suns then attaching that pick and one of your own to Ben to get him outta there is lowkey a solid strategy that’s been floating around.

Could still build a competitive team around 7, Suns get off CP3’s deal and replace him with a dynamic scorer playing some of his best ball.

Nets may have to add some more salary to fill out the deal though

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Man :pacspit: at Joe Tsai, Prok wasn’t good owner either but at least he would’ve paid Kyrie what he wanted. Between his China connections, a lot Nets personnel leaving, and the rumblings of him being difficult to work with, dude isn’t cut out to own a NBA franchise imo. Honestly, I doubt he’s the owner within 10 years anyway. The Nets are good since they aren’t in NJ anymore, but man it’s gonna a rough stretch again if Kyrie/KD combo is ending

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man :pacspit: at Joe Tsai, Prok wasn’t good owner either but at least he would’ve paid Kyrie what he wanted. Between his China connections, a lot Nets personnel leaving, and the rumblings of him being difficult to work with, dude isn’t cut out to own a NBA franchise imo. Honestly, I doubt he’s the owner within 10 years anyway. The Nets are good since they aren’t in NJ anymore, but man it’s gonna a rough stretch again if Kyrie/KD combo is ending
The ONLY positive about 7/11 closing is hopefully tix at the Barclays will be cheap again.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I don’t want no Fakers
deal. shyt is disgusting
:scust:

If we can’t get back something
equivalent to Kyrie’s value/talent
then I’ll let him walk

All of the trade packages
presented are weak :scust:

Yea this is a crazy situation. No one is willing to take a chance on Kyrie cuz of all his bullshyt. And if they do, they’re not trying to give up much or not even trying to give him a long extension.

Nor do they have anything we want.

Kyrie and Nets best option is sticking it through.

Maybe KD will finally step in and pull both sides together but this real life and not a Disney movie.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To the Nets fans. What would be an ideal trade package for Kyrie? What would you guy like to see in return for him. Realistically and unrealistically.