2025 1st
2027 1st

POR receives:
Durant

ls2pja7cd2ga1.jpg

Keep dreaming
KD is worth 2x the Gobert
trade value

We’ll discuss this contract in July Kyrie:mjgrin: see you tomorrow. You ain’t going nowhere unless we get an offer we can’t refuse

This is where my head
is at right now
:manny:

Daps
Yea I’m not the biggest fan of Tsai or Marks right now. Front office and Kyrie are both at fault for putting us through this bullshyt:beli:

Once again Marks and Tsai look like fools. There’s a reason KD wanted Marks gone. This isn’t a hard decision at all, just sign him to the 4 year max. Covid was an outlier year, it is what it is. He’s back to playing like an all star this year, why fukk around?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Once again Marks and Tsai look like fools. There’s a reason KD wanted Marks gone. This isn’t a hard decision at all, just sign him to the 4 year max. Covid was an outlier year, it is what it is. He’s back to playing like an all star this year, why fukk around?
nikka was annoying them well before COVID.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Didn’t see it happening like this but I knew this was the final year.

Not even mad at Kyrie. He’s protecting his best interests just like Tsai thinks he’s doing. Tsai still doesn’t realize the power of superstars. BKN is going to go back to irrelevancy once KD and Kyrie leave. Ticket sales back in the toilet.

Reminder Nic Claxton only has 2 years left also.

They were close but ego ruined it. Tsai really doesn’t respect Kyrie.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Keep dreaming
KD is worth 2x the Gobert
trade value

This is where my head
is at right now
:manny:

Gobert does not set a precedent, let's be honest :comeon:

Brooklyn with no Kyrie or KD you wouldn't want Anfernee Simons, Josh Hart and Shaedon Sharpe?

What's your alternative:what: Russ and who else? shyt we should add Nurk for Claxton but as a part-time Nets fan even I know that's too much:russ:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I still think this all on Tsai. Probably gave Marks an ultimatum.

Daps
Right or wrong, there isn't a franchise that would've put up with Kyrie's shyt over the last couple of seasons. Something was going to break.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
hit suns back for Durant.

send kirie to where he wants to go.

build around Simmons fully... shooters and 3 and d players and athletic rim runners and stretch bigs all over..