Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Looks like they having fun again...Scary Hours Byke :mjlit:

that’s dope…I respect the professionalism…cuz I’m too petty to buy a birthday cake for someone who wanted me fired less than a month ago lmao

jokes aside I’m amped for the season…doing my best to watch every game

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
that’s dope…I respect the professionalism…cuz I’m too petty to buy a birthday cake for someone who wanted me fired less than a month ago lmao

jokes aside I’m amped for the season…doing my best to watch every game

I mean according to all parties, they all cleared the air with each other. Sometimes that's all that's needed to get back on the same page. At least it's not a situation like Ayton & Monty out in PHX.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B B But Ben can’t shoot :comeon:

He doesn’t need to be a consistent jump shooter, it’ll certainly help this team but I don’t think it’s a swim or sink situation for him like it was in Philly. He needs to keep working on his post game. Little float game, hook shots, that turnaround fadeaway he hit over Cam was sweet. He should be able to knock those down over players taller than Cam, and etc. He should be always looking to attack the rim when the opportunity comes.

And we see the playmaking, we see the defense. He was already strong as hell before the back injury, he looks just about if not stronger now. And he won’t have to deal with such shytty fans like he did in Philly. We have one of the most casual fanbases in the leauge. The most that might happen is they might boo him for a bad game, but nobody is immune to that, they was booing at home vs Boston during the playoffs last season. Ben Simmons is gonna feast in Brooklyn.