Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
To be honest those young bruce scenes be most interesting parts of the show. Makes me wonder how a series dealing with how young bruce becomes batman
I enjoy Penguin's plot line more.

Only character scenes I'm not really feeling is Riddlers. The references to the bad guy he's going to become feel so forced.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, especially with the Viper/Venom outbreak..... I still loved the Venom reference. I so can't wait for the day we get a Young Bane, because that has to happen.

Bruce seems to be moving past his parents' death for now, and trying to figure out how Wayne Enterprise got involved with Falcone and Maroni. Still not wild about his scenes, but I do like that Alfred seems to be helping him now. He and Alfred make for a dynamic duo . . . and capes aren't involved.

So Wayne Enterprices is an EvilCorp. I say the Wayne Enterprise Board killed the Waynes because they wanted to actually help Gotham instead of get rich off it. (Just my opinion)

Seriously, they need to stop putting in the Riddler and Catowman if you're not going to use them for anything other than to show us they're younger versions of them, etc.....I mean the quick Selina appearance was random and damn annoying like really? that necessary?......:comeon:

While I agree that Selina scene was random and unnecessary, I disagree with the Riddler. For one, they need a forensics character to help analyze the evidence from the case, 2nd with this episode, as small as it was, his fascination with the results gives hints to how twisted he's becoming. Those are small character arcs that will evolve bigger.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest those young bruce scenes be most interesting parts of the show. Makes me wonder how a series dealing with how young bruce becomes batman

I am just happy that there's FINALLY a series from any format, be it the animated series or live action that TRULY goes deep into he's primary job as a DETECTIVE. Just seeing that Bruce has ALWAYS been a genius and and watching it all unfold is truly one of the favorite parts of the show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope they cast young lucious fox next season..... :banderas:

Lucius_Fox_001.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Morena Baccarin Joins Gotham

Firefly/Homeland's Baccarin is headed to FOX's Gotham to play a famous character from the Batman-verse.

22 OCT 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Homeland, V) is headed to FOX's Gotham to play a famous character from the Batman-verse.

TVLine.com is reporting that Baccarin is set to play the role of Dr. Leslie Thompkins - a "gifted and dedicated physician who was a friend of the late Thomas and Martha Wayne."

Altruistic in nature ("What's altruism?"), Thompkins is determined to help the city's less fortunate, which means a steady gig as a caregiver at the brand new Arkham Asylum. She'll also develop eyes for Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) while also getting into her own fair share of hot water.

collage.jpg

Morena Baccarin and Leslie Thompkins.

The Leslie Thompkins DC character dates back to the 70s, where, as a friend of the Waynes, she served as a surrogate mother to Bruce after the Crime Alley tragedy - and then later as a confident to Batman. Obviously Baccarin is playing the young version of the character who was depicted in the comics, and on Batman: The Animated Series, as a grey hair. But will the show add any more spins to her character?

Baccarin's recurring character will appear on the series in early 2015.

By the way, here's the NYCC video where IGN exclusively learned from Gotham EP Danny Cannon that Leslie Thompkins and Tommy "Hush" Elliot were headed to the show. Check it out...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/22/morena-baccarin-joins-gotham

Here's the character on "Batman: the Animated Series":
05.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

10.jpg

07.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Monica...... :noah: Gordon gonna be smashing them guts...
but you ain't Gordon tho :why:

Ps happy for the broad the way they did her on homeland was real cutthroat. Lowkey she also proved she could act too. Gotham ain't must see tv but I am glad she ain't unemployed

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I read on twitter fans are tryin to say penguin is really gonna be the joker which makes no sense and is def not true