Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Great episode so far, really like how they are handling young Bruce

It took a while but yeah I now understand what they are doing with him having him doing all that research. It will be interesting to see if young Bruce do some detective work and maybe help Gordon solve the overarching case of arkham.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode, especially with the Viper/Venom outbreak..... I still loved the Venom reference. I so can't wait for the day we get a Young Bane, because that has to happen.

Bruce seems to be moving past his parents' death for now, and trying to figure out how Wayne Enterprise got involved with Falcone and Maroni. Still not wild about his scenes, but I do like that Alfred seems to be helping him now. He and Alfred make for a dynamic duo . . . and capes aren't involved.

So Wayne Enterprices is an EvilCorp. I say the Wayne Enterprise Board killed the Waynes because they wanted to actually help Gotham instead of get rich off it. (Just my opinion)

Seriously, they need to stop putting in the Riddler and Catowman if you're not going to use them for anything other than to show us they're younger versions of them, etc.....I mean the quick Selina appearance was random and damn annoying like really? that necessary?......:comeon:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
How did Young Bruce get so smart? They never show him at school :lupe:.

Fish when she was on top of that Russian mob dude and had him tied up :ahh:. She's already making her moves and her secret weapon cleaned up nicely there at the end :leon:. I wouldn't seeing them doing an episode or two to give Bullock more depth, right now his character is pretty one note and Donald Logue is a great actor when used right (Terriers).

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Fish when she was on top of that Russian mob dude and had him tied up :ahh:.

Mayne, my dicc was on hizzaurd during that scene LOCK DA DO'.

Ion like what she did to my Thugsta Girl, doe.

Penguin got to runnin' his mouth too much...that ain't gangsta.
Watch...it's gonna be some beef between him and Frankie...Frankie is clearly not feelin' him.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wonder when gordon is gonna start having an affair with his boss, like in the comics.

I wonder if that's something they'll even touch in this iteration of Gordon. This guy seems too "white knight" for that to happen and yeah he's got some anger issues and seems predisposed to being too driven and going too hard, he doesn't seem like the cheating type

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
:ehh: I dug that Viper episode. It was a clever way to bring something familiar into play plus do it with an original approach. Hopefully they don't just forget about it but build off of it for later on. I just wish that last scene on the roof was more intense tho :childplease:. Once Gordon shot the tubes & made the gas hit buddy in the face I was expecting him to BANE-UP & get dumb swole. I know the cgi for it would've been off the charts for a Tv budget but I think they could've at least got a muscle bound double who wore heavy prosthetics that gives him a melted skin, deformed look. I just feel they took him down WAY to easy.​

... but OMG :gladbron:Jada in that bed scene threw me off!! I wish It was longer Damn.:noah: Her as$ thin & Small but she has sex appeal when she wanna. :shaq: