Got Some Baddies Coming On My Live,,,Come Shoot Your Shot

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A nikka in this thread talmbat hairlines, with a nasty atari jaguar forehead, a velcro/arab script lineup, looking like Faizon Loveless x The Sweet Son of Magic Johnson, doing wave check videos after slapping a whole can of dax on it. You have his faq team champ potna who stalks twitter whores and tells them "good morning beautiful" a fake 5%er trick living in Cinci, fanning out over dusthead dopefiends from small cities near westchester. 2 true dikk eaters.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
A nikka in this thread talmbat hairlines, with a nasty atari jaguar forehead, a velcro/arab script lineup, looking like Faizon Loveless x The Sweet Son of Magic Johnson, doing wave check videos after slapping a whole can of dax on it. You have his faq team champ potna who stalks twitter whores and tells them "good morning beautiful" a fake 5%er trick living in Cinci, fanning out over dusthead dopefiends from small cities near westchester. 2 true dikk eaters.
Who you referring to breh?

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
:picard: who's from cinci and who you referring to breh?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Same typical thing he's know for. Dude claim he was going to get some baddies on his live. "You'll see', etc. When the time came and he went live it was with two other dudes who basically were flabby and sick. One of the dudes sound downright on the verge of being on the spectrum and was tongue tied. Another had the voice of a serial killer. Op was asking silly questions. The two chicks one was decent. Another was clearly a ratchet who had two tone braid (black and hot pink) talking about how she gets ballers and other DuckTales. And she was just as greasy as op. The other chick clearly, clearly was bored as fukk.
how can u call yourself a king, when u cant even get a bytch? :what:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
how can u call yourself a king, when u cant even get a bytch? :what:
First off you not like that so stop with the antics. Been dealing with someone for some years. But two things I never needed VALIDATION from online nikkas who I don't know. To prove a point to mutafah I don't know. Says alot about those that co-sign this dumb shyt. Going so far as posting this same nonsense on Boxden where youre flamed as well which is where that Comedian voiceover vid stems from. Furthermore from observing you move super sloppy. You already had your number outted, chick already done Spazzed on you. I honestly don't see it ending well for you. Not to mention you old as hell according to some. Ain't you pushing 40-mid 40? Smh

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
@Pdiddy , I’m rooting for you buddy. I can see your vids getting better.

full

My feedback would be :
to get a better camera if you can.
Ask them about your approach after you get the number of course.
Sometimes not always, you could include a count of rejections, 1 win or just rejections.
Maybe not stare at their souls as well.
End each video with reflection on where you at in life maybe.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Comments funny af…I scrolled to about the 56 min mark and saw 3 nice lookin chicks on the screen :ehh:

I’m new here so I don’t know the back story but…as far as the platform , I mean it’s the internet in 2022. Nggas are going viral and making money for things way dumber than this so hey good luck.

Oh and fam invest in some non-prescription low profile reading glasses