KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
wZXTb2v_d.webp

KingsOfKings

Daps
What I miss.
Same typical thing he's know for. Dude claim he was going to get some baddies on his live. "You'll see', etc. When the time came and he went live it was with two other dudes who basically were flabby and sick. One of the dudes sound downright on the verge of being on the spectrum and was tongue tied. Another had the voice of a serial killer. Op was asking silly questions. The two chicks one was decent. Another was clearly a ratchet who had two tone braid (black and hot pink) talking about how she gets ballers and other DuckTales. And she was just as greasy as op. The other chick clearly, clearly was bored as fukk.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You started out well in the beginning but gradually that video of you getting rejected made you look bad .

Breh really said baddies like these chicks he be approaching dont look like an old ass Don The Dragon Wilson, Nef The Pharaoh, Bubbles from the Wire Hell Rell and Hurricane Chris. Hell the last chick in the video had the Jermaine Jackson shapeup. You need to stop breh. Doing this and these women just be trying to shop and purchase steak πŸ₯© and your greasy self walking up on them with them panda bear 🐼 eyes withcha blood pressure all outta whack with that yamp ass hairline talmbout "You ever tried this salad dressing.....it's a thousand islands." "I just moved down here cause you know I just started my bidnesssss". "You know you got some pretty eyes", "maybe we can get some coffee β˜• sometime and the entire time she don't even drink coffee she enjoy the sweet taste of hibiscus and ginger and she looking at yo tall head ass with the Soulja Slim eyes

images

Stop the silliness before you get void from Costco or get packed out by a breh name Lorenzo who look like CT Fletcher cause you walking up on his old lady in the frozen food aisle with that bullshyt breh
:picard:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Same typical thing he's know for. Dude claim he was going to get some baddies on his live. "You'll see', etc. When the time came and he went live it was with two other dudes who basically were flabby and sick. One of the dudes sound downright on the verge of being on the spectrum and was tongue tied. Another had the voice of a serial killer. Op was asking silly questions. The two chicks one was decent. Another was clearly a ratchet who had two tone braid (black and hot pink) talking about how she gets ballers and other DuckTales. And she was just as greasy as op. The other chick clearly, clearly was bored as fukk.
That girl was not ratchet. No need to shyt on her cause OP is a bit crazy.

KingsOfKings

Daps
That girl was not ratchet. No need to shyt on her cause OP is a bit crazy.
Yeah she was we need to be honest with ourselves breh.