Got My “Old nikka Wake Up Call” Today SMH

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really be the only nikkaa who don't care about that shyt.

Yallgotta let that giving a fukk about young nikkas calling you old shyt go and embrace it. Them lil nikkas wouldn't even be on these games if it weren't for us

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I really be the only nikkaa who don't care about that shyt.

Yallgotta let that giving a fukk about young nikkas calling you old shyt go and embrace it. Them lil nikkas wouldn't even be on these games if it weren't for us
I mean I don’t think anybody wants to get old. I’ve spoke to way older dudes tell me when they got hit with Father Time how it fukked them up realizing it and how they still feel young. But also I’m glad that I grew up in the era I did. I would hate to grow up now shyt is ass and I thought shyt was ass growing up but now it’s worse

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Got to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. I’m only playing retro systems at my big age. When my God son’s come though they still love it and I can still be the man cause I been playing these games for 20 plus years. They ain’t seeing me in Marvel vs Capcom.

:flabbynsick:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean I don’t think anybody wants to get old. I’ve spoke to way older dudes tell me when they got hit with Father Time how it fukked them up realizing it and how they still feel young. But also I’m glad that I grew up in the era I did. I would hate to grow up now shyt is ass and I thought shyt was ass growing up but now it’s worse
I remember us talking about older guys hairlines or whatever back in the day but it didn’t seem nothing like now. Peoples obsession with age is ridiculous now. Then they get older and be obviously dying their hair and buying Chip Skylark teeth. It’s like damn man, time can’t freeze for you out here. I wish that could happen but it can’t. Obviously if a 30 year old is older than you, he’s older than you… acting like a 30 year old is 60 and older is crazy. Time is a funny thing man you just have to use it wisely,