Got My “Old nikka Wake Up Call” Today SMH

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Not gonna lie, that shyt sent me over the edge. I got on the mic and tried to explain to him I was still 29 and hadn’t turned 30 yet but dude was not hearing it.:mjcry:

e72nfLcjlBwobZPBaoBStVlZXnJNwEpUfYpLhFcUj2K334mDBv7mBPl3CR94aoZQzlk5HCmmVnIFruZYpynaOoEV1bSGThwp5SNAHvKrtFFl6ysvTyOvezIZOQ

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
fukk that little b*stard

should of told him while his mommy was getting her shyt pushed in under gym bleachers

I was schooling cats on 2k when it was on sega dreamcast
and chicks like his mama was giving me hand jobs in class.

while he gotta beat his meat to Only fan hoes and give up his allowance to some titty twitch streamer and still have a dry dikk
kayne-west-the-good-life.gif

We the greatest generation. We grew up pre internet and post civil rights. We played outside. We bought houses for under 200K. We had $10-15 haircuts. We used to play hide and go get it. We used to get our dikk wet without having to pay. We had hand me down cars or could buy a decent one for 2-5K. We could get a half of something decent for $20. We grew up pre social media where women would suck you off, not expect anything from you and leave with a smile on their face.
:wow:
I feel bad for the jits under us. They are cooked.
:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Was on 2K25 getting my ass whooped by one of those galaxy gas sniffing young dudes. I have my birth year in my username (1994) and all of a sudden this clown gets on the mic talking about “Damn old ass nikka you 30?:russ:

Not gonna lie, that shyt sent me over the edge. I got on the mic and tried to explain to him I was still 29 and hadn’t turned 30 yet but dude was not hearing it.:mjcry:

I swear if I was 8 years younger and in my 2K prime I would have blown this fakkit out by 30 points.:pacspit:

Fam you was Larry Holmes status when you got finessed by Burt Steele about Carmelo joining the rockets :mjlol:

Took you years to get your rep out of rhe red :mjlol: