Got an XSX but no games…

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There are some solid games, GOTG is a pretty good game that just came out, etc. Depends on what you like, not many exclusive next gen games out right now but if you are into Halo or racing game that you can check out Forza

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I don’t care about ps5. It’s my bad for not clarifying. Neither consoles got any next gen games worthwhile on there to play.

it never used to be like this
Bro it’s a pandemic on top of a console shortage. What were you expecting?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
People have trouble with reading comprehension

Man clearly said he upgraded to a series x and there are no games he couldn't play on the Xbox 1

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People have trouble with reading comprehension

Man clearly said he upgraded to a series x and there are no games he couldn't play on the Xbox 1
Here's the problem. Even before the Xbox Series consoles were released that was made clear. Phil Spencer suggested that several years in the games would all be cross platform. Where would one get the expectation what the company itself said wasn't going to happen? That came out and Jim Ryan made a big stink about "we believe in generations."

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Here's the problem. Even before the Xbox Series consoles were released that was made clear. Phil Spencer suggested that several years in the games would all be cross platform. Where would one get the expectation what the company itself said wasn't going to happen? That came out and Jim Ryan made a big stink about "we believe in generations."
Yea, I think the only "true next-gen" thing in the pipeline is Hellsblade 2? Microsoft very clearly stated their intentions.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
You can play almost every game system on xbox :gucci:ps2, ps1, wii, gamecube, dreamcast, saturn, snes, gen, gba, ect.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what??

keep ps5 outta this I don’t give a fck about it since I don’t got it. I’m seriously asking. All the games I play on the XSX are games I was playing on Xbox one before that shyt came out

That's typically what you're gonna be playing on any new console. Developers make more money from games that are on ALL platforms.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a free month of gamepass. You have access to over 500 games. STFU and play.