Got an XSX but no games…

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yall gott stop this bullshyt you cop this then says it has no games if you weren't sure it had games (which it does) or games that you like you would of done your research...but its obvious you didn't and now you complaining....it has all the multiplats like ps5 does...if you knew this didn't have the ps5 level exclusives you were accustomed to then you shouldn't of bought it...clown behavior
Like what??

keep ps5 outta this I don’t give a fck about it since I don’t got it. I’m seriously asking. All the games I play on the XSX are games I was playing on Xbox one before that shyt came out

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What troll? I’m saying there are no next gen games for me to play and y’all calling it a trolling thread?
If your story is in fact true :usure: what response were you hoping to elicit? There's a whole entire ass OT and discord with helpful people here who play on Xbox if you wanted recommendations. Came off as thinly veiled console warring but my bad if I was mistaken :hubie:.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Alexis Nunes. Jamaican espn fc broadcaster
What games have you played so far and what games are you into? I’ll respond seriously for now because you went from not one good game to not one next gen game so what is it?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What games have you played so far and what games are you into? I’ll respond seriously for now because you went from not one good game to not one next gen game so what is it?
I play any games that’s good. I want to play next gen games that are worthwhile

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I play any games that’s good. I want to play next gen games that are worthwhile
There are no “next gen” games on Xbox yet, you didn’t research before spending 500 bucks? Both consoles are lacking next gen games if we being real.. ps5 has a handful but nothing truly next gen is dropping til later this year for both

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
There are no “next gen” games on Xbox yet, you didn’t research before spending 500 bucks? Both consoles are lacking next gen games if we being real.. ps5 has a handful but nothing truly next gen is dropping til later this year for both
I don’t care about ps5. It’s my bad for not clarifying. Neither consoles got any next gen games worthwhile on there to play.

it never used to be like this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m about to sell this sh*it back :hhh:. Not one good game
Why did you buy it in the first place. At this point if you're saying there isn't a single good game on the console you clearly made a bad purchase decision because nobody else is really saying that. It has like at least 5 legit game of the year contenders / winners on it from 2021.