Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You shouldn't be talking shyt about me nikka every chance you get getting emotional even after I apologized for shyt I talked hella long ago...then you calling me a bytch ass nikka for apologizing,,,well guess what,..looks like you're the bytch now..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Didn't you say on the podcast that you don't fukk with Bay Area hip hop you only fukk with NY hip hop cuz they're more lyrical and you're from the bay..the bay don't fukk with you nikka..made a album featuring all NY rappers ..someone link that Jack splat podcast where he was disrespecting the bay something fierce.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
1 Banned bytch ass nikka coming up...

@cook @Brooklynzson

im gonna have to agree. Dude legitimately snitched, he legitimately tried to get me fukked up. Granted am i breaking copywrite? yes, but did observe clear all the samples on his fukking weedplate? no he didnt!

im not gonna make anywhere near enough money or sell a bunch of albums to make any sort of impact other than in the underground hip hop world. The idea that you would try to stop me, stop me from putting food in my sons mouth. Rob the fans I have of a great album because youre such a loser ass nikka you have to resort to shyt like that isnt cool at all.

Again, here i am having been homeless in march and i raised 3500, have some of the best and biggest names in new york hip hop on my shyt,
:scust: @observe is an a$$hole. Some real crab shyt getting another man's hard work and dedication blocked...especially when you have no stake in it at all.

its still coming, they just removed the video. i have the 3200 that finalized when i got the money. the vinyls are coming. the cds are coming skyzoo and chris rivers are on the album for sure

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If you know it's a troll it should not bother you tho...but
Every+time+every+time+we+have+one+of+these+posts+_2637517a661965f9927f0a8ba2e40a0c.gif
I will let you cook bro

It's one thing to allow trolls to troll.

That's forum culture. shyt, it's even COLI culture.

But these racist trolls....they just post their fun time on Sturmfront for the laughs.

:scust:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Should of accepted my fight in the daytime instead of trying to set me up at nite with YA nikkas in the cuts with pistols like a mark...why didn't you show up..I was on YA block waiting for 2 mins
:lupe: first page

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I've never banned you from making posts but you've been a real ass lately, its dudes like you who shyt up this board :wtb:

hes talking about me. I voluntarily stepped down from being a mod when i opened up the kickstarter.

i used to just ban him from talking to me in my threads. since i am no longer staff though hes free to do as he pleases.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Calling my album a weed plate ? See how much of a hater you are you arrogant sunabytch..bragging all day about YA music..making ..pardon me..sticking your own threads any time to make a song..talking shyt about me on the Jack splat show..you make sub par beats and you think your beats are even remotely close to the beats on my album..how about you bow down to a presence greater than ya self