Gordon Hayward Owns LeBron :wow: Videos

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Lebron James decaying before our eyes brehs?

:lupe:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hold up is that shyt about him not eating carbs true? :wtf: I can understand when you are trying to drop weight, but it makes no sense when one is actually working out everyday and need glucose/carbs right away.

Nah he already started back eating carbs, that was more like an experiment for him, he said.

Waiters will get traded.

Cavs will find a big man to play D.

Lebron will start eating carbs again.

No one will remember this thread.

I don't know what they'll end up getting for Waiters, and if any team is smart they won't give up anything of value to them. :patrice:

I think he's going to end up being that guy that you just have to put up with and accept his game as you go along. something like Chalmers, where he's going to give you those great nights, and those bad nights.

Difference is that he ain't no bytch, he gon end up throwin hands with somebody :lolbron:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, that white boy coming for the "King's" neck :lupe:

We are all witnesses :lolbron: In a nikka's wildest dreams even at age 36, he wouldn't even think those thoughts about Kobe. Bron in his prime and he's getting sh*tted on by somebody who's an All Star Reserve at best :heh: And this is in whom you placed your faith? :scusthov: All jokes aside, is it just me or was Bron missing some serious elevation on that layup? I remember when that nikkaz head used to be above the rim, now he can't even get backboard? :wtf:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:scust: @ this guy playing for Utah. I can not support him. Now if he was playing along side the Deutschland Bomber Dirk Nowitzki he would have my full support.