Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Sink all your cap space into 2 top 40 players brehs

Boston ain't never winning shyt even with all the assets

:mjgrin:
they overpaid because its not an attractive free agent destination

danny still keeping his picks and both Jaylen and Tatum on the squad. I mean he just signed an all star player, and he is going to get rid of players who he was going to let them walk anyways, crowder gone, rozier bum ass and whoever else, kelly olynyk? He did not give any players with real asset to get an allstar

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He's not a tier 1 player, but he should look a lot better playing with your Celtics than he did with the Jazz, they ran one of the most deliberate offenses in the league that had them taking an obscene amount of shots in the last 4 seconds of the clock.

They basically played at a pace that would have some 90s teams saying they need to speed it up.

We agree he's not elite. If Hayward is your 1st or 2nd best player, your team isn't going anywhere. Smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL

As expected...

tumblr_m2p51y9REF1rressco1_500.gif

They're mad in there:ehh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
So what is the point in drafting Tatum and Jaylen Brown in back-to-back years if you know you're going to go after Gordon Hayward? And makes more sense to draft markell

Ainge is lost
I mean PG and Jimmy were the same, so that Tatum pick never really had much logic

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
We agree he's not elite. If Hayward is your 1st or 2nd best player, your team isn't going anywhere. Smh

He could probably put up 25ppg in your teams system.......

And I disagree, he was already a playoff teams best player in the West. I don't view him as being a championship level 1, but if he's your number 2 guy you're doing fine. The problem is that Isaiah Thomas shouldn't be the best player on any team.