Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually don't think the Jazz are going to be all that bad without him, they should tank next year to get Michael Porter Jr. or DeAndre Ayton, but I don't think they will be among the worst in the league.

Porter Jr and Ayton are garbage.

There is nothing to tank for next year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you were to ask me who would I rather have, Rudy Gobert or Gordan Hayward, I'd take Gobert with the quickness.
Everyone would. An elite center is ridiculously hard to find.

Hayward is still wild underrated though. He didn't get a point guard until recently - he'd been running that entire offense since he got in the league. Also Utah plays DUMB slow (and efficient). With a real offense around him his offense should inflate automatically. Hayward is one of the best transition guys in the league too.

I'm not saying he's a top 5 SF, but he's no lower than #6.

Shame Cleveland still gonna whoop that ass this year :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I actually don't think the Jazz are going to be all that bad without him, they should tank next year to get Michael Porter Jr. or DeAndre Ayton, but I don't think they will be among the worst in the league.

Unless complete lotto luck they won't be bad enough

That franchise is basically screwed now

This board said Exum was next? What happened?

:laff:

Im sure he has better shooting numbers than Westbrook and Harden too

If you were to ask me who would I rather have, Rudy Gobert or Gordan Hayward, I'd take Gobert with the quickness.

Thats only because Boston needs someone to neutralize Tristan Thompson.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Everyone would. An elite center is ridiculously hard to find.

Hayward is still wild underrated though. He didn't get a point guard until recently - he'd been running that entire offense since he got in the league. Also Utah plays DUMB slow (and efficient). With a real offense around him his offense should inflate automatically. Hayward is one of the best transition guys in the league too.

I'm not saying he's a top 5 SF, but he's no lower than #6.

Shame Cleveland still gonna whoop that ass this year :mjlol:

I just don't think he's that good. He's not elite like Pierce was.. like Butler is.. like PG is.

This doesn't put us anywhere near over he top. Minus a injury, we're still gonna lose to the Cavs in the same amount of games.

If we were in the West, the Celtics would be a 4th or 5th seed with the additional of Hayward. That's just my opinion.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This board said Exum was next? What happened?

He tore his ACL and missed an entire season, then when he came back his team was in playoff contention and didn't have much time to give to him.

Hayward leaving will be his make or break, he should get the time to develop.