42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
top 6 in the east or the league?
Top 3 SFs in the league are KD, Bron, Kawhi

After that you're looking at any arrangement of PG, Butler, and Hayward depending on how subjective you want to get on certain things.

You asked a dumb question tho tbh :ehh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I hate Chris Broussard but he broke down Hayward's place in the NBA the best. Said he'd be the third best player on a championship team. Also said he's the 7th best small forwards after Bron, KD, Kwai, Giannas, PG and Butler. And said he's only better than Melo because of age. nikka also said Hayward is a fringe top 30 player. :mjlol:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
TFYUsaH.png
My nikkas... @KevJ @Trill Russell @SchoolboyC @The Situation @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Suiken @UpAndComing @Jutt

:mjcry:

Don't forget about me brehs....

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I hate Chris Broussard but he broke down Hayward's place in the NBA the best. Said he'd be the third best player on a championship team. Also said he's the 7th best small forwards after Bron, KD, Kwai, Giannas, PG and Butler. And said he's only better than Melo because of age. nikka also said Hayward is a fringe top 30 player. :mjlol:

you'll see man. Stevens gonna have him cooking. And im not a celts fan

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Top 3 SFs in the league are KD, Bron, Kawhi

After that you're looking at any arrangement of PG, Butler, and Hayward depending on how subjective you want to get on certain things.

You asked a dumb question tho tbh :ehh:
Giannis definitely better, and I would take andrew wiggins over him too

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Lmao those cacs are SICK
"Yeah, on one hand it's great a mentally fragile guy like Hayward is gone. What kind of guy let's Delonte West and Pat Beverley make him their bytch?

Dude was always kinda of a wimp"

"Talk about a self absorbed moron. The jazz, and jazz fans might not realize it but Boston did us a huge favor today. For seven years this organization has done everything to appease the little runt.

We made excuses for him while he was getting pushed and shoved and bullied, but never responded."

"I had a feeling he was a weak little bytch when he let nutjob Delonte West give him a wet willy and did nothing about it"

:mjgrin:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So there gonna lose 1 of Crowder Bradley or Smart and maybe 2 of the 3 plus all there big man...I don't think the signing will move the needle for them as much as ppl think....there defense and bench is going to take a big hit...