Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
\

:mjlol:

Even if they do get a big that can deal with the rebounding, they got no one that can guard bron.
GS throws KD & Iggy at Brawn and he still gets his, you can't worry about guarding him.

Their issue against the Cavs is that they can't keep up offensively (Hayward helps in that area) and IT gets picked on defensively. They go after him the same way they try to go after Chef, shyts just 100x worse.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I watched a lot of Jazz games just cuz I stay up late and work late. Obviously he's a cac, but dude is the real deal. He's gotten better every year, even in the slowest, most predictable offense in the league. He'll cook in Boston, especially w/Stevens, one of the best coaches in the league. They still need an athletic big though.

I think if they would've got PG, they let IT go just cuz PG is a ball dominant type player. Hayward is a much better fit if you're keeping IT, he's more willing to play within the system, but can still get his own shot.

I think people forget that the Celtics play the Warriors tough every year, they basically split when they play. Obviously Warriors are the better team, but Celtics always finds a way to beat them.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone would. An elite center is ridiculously hard to find.

Hayward is still wild underrated though. He didn't get a point guard until recently - he'd been running that entire offense since he got in the league. Also Utah plays DUMB slow (and efficient). With a real offense around him his offense should inflate automatically. Hayward is one of the best transition guys in the league too.

I'm not saying he's a top 5 SF, but he's no lower than #6.

Shame Cleveland still gonna whoop that ass this year :mjlol:
top 6 in the east or the league?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Disappointed in David Aldridge joining in throwing dude under the bus.

I'm happy for dude. Got his vindication.

Come on fam you know why Aldridge did that,, if it was woj or some unknown cac who said it he would have been quiet but because a brother got the scoop first Aldridge because the crab in the barrel :mjpls:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Olynyk being gone is the best news of all this

I've been waiting for this moment for years :mjcry:
9b3b5728139a7a27dd8ed9ec92b85c3f.jpg