Google trying to shut down Youtube to mp3 sites

Jule

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their biggest issue is probably due to the fact that they are using Google's trademark in the domain name. They probably would have been better off just using a generic name like video2mp3 did. It most certainly has little to do with turning Youtube videos into mp3s.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
When will these corps learn. You cant beat the internet. We will always find a way around it :shaq:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Their biggest issue is probably due to the fact that they are using Google's trademark in the domain name. They probably would have been better off just using a generic name like video2mp3 did. It most certainly has little to do with turning Youtube videos into mp3s.

I was having problems with video2mp3 earlier, is it still working for you?

Ya, I think that was a major issue too, they can just set up a redirect to another site.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

That's where I believe the problem really lies. Can't use trademarked names all willy nilly.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
at the end of the day worst come to worst you can still get the flv file and convert it yourself...thats what I used to back in 05 all the time :manny:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
If you can play it, you can copy it. That won't be changing anytime soon. Non-issue for anyone even the slightest bit knowledgeable.