Google trying to shut down Youtube to mp3 sites

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Does the Music Industry really think Cd and MP3 sales are really gonna go back up blocking and tearing down all these downloading and uploading websites?

Their gonna be in for a rude awakening

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Does the Music Industry really think Cd and MP3 sales are really gonna go back up blocking and tearing down all these downloading and uploading websites?

This like someone said before the internet is a huge melting pot. it belongs to us now they cant do anything on the net that someone one day wont figure out how to get it free or crack it

I got over $20,000 in software for free because of the internet :win: :ninja2:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I use Freemake Video convertor. i can rip the audio only to mp3, or rip the video to multiple formats. madd ez and quick to use.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is there one for Chrome?:myman:

Not sure man. When I had a PC Chrome was all I used but now that I have a Macbook, for some reason Chrome doesn't run that well on here, so I've been running Firefox.

EDIT: Look up "Chrome Download Master"

May or may not be what you're looking for.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

That's what I'm saying. As Timb said in Social Network "I changed the music industry for better and for always."

Napster, Kazaa, Limewire, Megaupload, Pirate Bay...there is always something new. Technology is moving forwards, not backwards. Everytime they close something, or develop a new technology, something new will always replace it.

Forcing people to pay for music and movies in an industry that has fukked over its own artists as well as its customers for decades is :dead:

It will never go back to how it was in 1998. A lot of artists have figured out how to adjust. Connect with a fanbase, sell the music indie or yourself, and tour the shyt out of it.

"Who the fukk don't tour? No one! Music don't sell no more." - Evidence

But rest assured, they will grasp at whatever they can to hold it off. At the end of the day, to stop illegal downloading they have to be willing to go after individuals, which they have done to an extent. But only a widespread prosecution of individuals would be enough to scare people from doing it, and even then.....they're risking what little consumer respect they have left.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I almost got heated when I saw the title, but then I remember there's add-ons for that now. fukk em.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So y'all gon just let youtube-mp3.org die? I sent my angry email..hope it helps...I used that site a lot,least I can do.