Google Stadia (Official Thread)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Dudes on Resetera swear its gonna be a streaming box like an Nvidia shield which i think is half hating. If it is just a streaming thing i'm good unless they've got serious exclusives, especially with data caps being the way they are.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes on Resetera swear its gonna be a streaming box like an Nvidia shield which i think is half hating. If it is just a streaming thing i'm good unless they've got serious exclusives, especially with data caps being the way they are.
With Google involved I'll be shocked if it isn't a steaming box. They have the infrastructure and technical know how. Streaming will be the new normal going forward despite any reservations gamers have, Google (& Microsoft) know this and are looking to lead the cgarfe

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
stronger nvida shield with pure Android TV with a focus on a Netflix for games like GeForce..

might b a cop depending on storage

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Could I point out some statistical errors :scust:

The Xbox been the most powerful console since the OG. The 360 had a better GPU so it won last gen as well in spite of Kojima straight up lying at E3. The 1X is the current king and now this thread is based on a new console that is targeting NEXT GEN :snoop: so saying it's more powerful than the 1X is kind of a given (unless you Nintendo) so there comment about its reign at the top being short implies that this console is more powerful than the premium version of the next Xbox. Is that the case young man or nah?
Now I have to point out your errors.
OG Xbox most powerful
X360 I like that you put the more powerful GPU. Which is correct. As an owner of both consoles I preferred the 360 for multiplatform games. Multiplats ran worse for the most part for PS3.

As for this generation the Xbox One was weaker in most aspects up until the X1X was released.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now I have to point out your errors.
OG Xbox most powerful
X360 I like that you put the more powerful GPU. Which is correct. As an owner of both consoles I preferred the 360 for multiplatform games. Multiplats ran worse for the most part for PS3.

As for this generation the Xbox One was weaker in most aspects up until the X1X was released.
Still waiting on you to point out the errors :dwillhuh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Link?