Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
330px-Sundar_pichai.png
"I should start off with a little confession, tho I'm not a big gamer..."

should have seen the redflag from then.

TBH with all the shyttery that's gone on under this dude's watch, how do shareholders keep the faith? Nothing sticks, besides data harvesting. Is it really worth that much in development costs to keep fukking things over just to get another type of data? :jbhmm:

Google pulls the plug on everything except Google Maps and Android it’s amazing :gucci:

They took Drive mode out of Maps. :martin: I can't just put the nav mode with no destination on Maps, because clown ass Google moved navigation to Assistant. :wtf: It's like going to Wi-Fi settings for storage options.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
330px-Sundar_pichai.png
"I should start off with a little confession, tho I'm not a big gamer..."

should have seen the redflag from then.
hearing things about this dude needs to go. I think Google needs to have a friendlier identity besides ads and a search engine fjrt need a other hit. they kill everything off no apple capping on rcs.

honestly what can they do? gaming is Sony and Microsoft, phones is Apple usually, Samsung is beating them at their own game with phones with their os. something gotta hit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m bout to get like $250 back in game purchases, potentially an extra $100 if they’re including the subscription fees. Will probably use it to cop a PS5

UnluckyMadeupAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just flat out poor ass timing when it released.

How you drop a console alternative when one generation is ending and a new one is getting ready to come out just to have everything the ending generation has to offer and none of the new generation?

Just poor fukkin timing... :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just flat out poor ass timing when it released.

How you drop a console alternative when one generation is ending and a new one is getting ready to come out just to have everything the ending generation has to offer and none of the new generation?

Just poor fukkin timing... :snoop:

I honestly just think ti was a bad business model, to have to pay the subscription for streaming and on top of that have to pay full price for games just doesn’t make sense.

Its like paying for netflix and paying to watch the individual shows and movies.