Google has built earbuds that translate 40 languages in real time; Truly Revolutionary Brehs :wow:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is this going to translate idioms though.......
If I say ''run that jacket bytch'' does it translate to Japanese the same way....
Its fascinating however. I'm interested. Even if it only works for simple commands.....i'm interested.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
fukk i gotta cop that pixel

still need them to get on functional glasses though shyt is way overdue

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I’ve done whole contract negotiations with iFlytek from China and it picks up on pauses and nuance and idiomatic language pretty well

Real-time translation is definitely improving quickly with or without google, this will only speed it up

Bilingualism or multi-lingualism rules all though

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Wait are these earbuds only compatible with pixel phones because the google translate app is on every phone. No way I'm buying that pixel just for these head phones. Man I was really hoping google would just take an LG V30 and slap that two tone back on it and stock android and call it a day. :martin:

Last edited:

RoGethoes

Banned
Daps
I'm Surprised they used a black dude in the advertisement picture

:ehh:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
giphy.gif

:blessed:

As someone who travels a lot that has refused to learn Spanish or German ...im going to eat. All the hoes that have gotten away on my travels due to communication issues, times have changed, A new era is upon us :ohlawd: