Google has built earbuds that translate 40 languages in real time; Truly Revolutionary Brehs :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Get a new shirt you bum you look like you suck on your shirt
5Bl5MOf.png

Back to school shirt wearing ass nikka

You prolly had on some Girbauds thinking you was the shyt gtfoh big jeans wearing ass nikka

You look like the type of motherfukker that send nikkaz to the store for Master P Rap Snacks cuz you collect them bytches

"Get the Lil Romeo one for me and you could have the chips young blood!" looking ass

You look like you swat roaches with that nasty ass hat. You prolly got that shyt from a stolen Apple Jacks cereal box :ufdup:

You hiding your hairline with that cereal box prize hat.

You prolly got shaped up with a blank Memorex DVD-RW.
Them jokes :patrice:

We seen you, looking like a gay Pacman Jones :camby:

Your slogan reads "I always wear a hat" but the last time I seen you, you had dreads. Dreads will make most people go bald, and you always wear a hat now :ohhh:

I'll save this lil Easter egg for a later battle :hhh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is a good question but for now its like ..

Imagine being at a bar in a foreign country and both you and the woman you eyeing have this technology.

1 + 1 = p*ssy.
:russ: the phone translates your speech back using Google help I think

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
i thought about this 15 years ago. there will be a plugin for vocal artist that does this and it will change the world

llt23

All Star
Daps
This will help me for work... I deal with so many motherfukkers that barely speak english.

:blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How can you speak the language though?

This is a good question but for now its like ..

Imagine being at a bar in a foreign country and both you and the woman you eyeing have this technology.

1 + 1 = p*ssy.

Nah, only 1 person needs to have the earbuds.

This shyt is a game changer, especially with improvements down the line as the algorithmes learn the slang of different languages.

If this device gets more advanced, wouldn't it make people lazy to learn new languages?

Nah, I think ultimately this will help people learn languages because you'll be able to associate words on the fly.