Google fires 28 employees protesting cloud deal with Israel

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Energy completely misdirected. Why participate in protests at a tech company with that many people when you could literally just sabotage the systems, leave little hints in the variable naming as the reason why and get a nice severance package for your efforts? Then you could start protesting after the fact. :francis:

you'd get fired.

and code/updates don't typically go through only one set of eyes.

:hubie:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Damn mf's went to protest at lunch .. came back , thought shyt was sweet ..

Then had to clean out their cubicles by 5pm .. cold world .

Plus all those ppl that protested on the GG bridge are about to catch felonies .

rawImage.jpg

SF D.A. is trying to make sure all the i's are dotted before prosecuting .. She's the one who let off the security guard who shot that treh at a Walgreens.

LI-79-SF-DA-Brooke-Jenkins.png

This real world aint high school .. . They're talking about conspiracy charges. My ancestors got beat and bit for protesting.

I wont say it wasn't any Jews protesting on our behalf though back then .

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
you'd get fired.

and code/updates don't typically go through only one set of eyes.

:hubie:
Ummmmmmm, I think by now Google has established that moving forward publicly protesting them = fired.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
i meant about sabotage.
Yeah and they were fired in the story for doing their jobs while publicly protesting. Unless there was some sabotage that isn't being reported on, it looks like you're crashing out at this point if you're publicly protesting Google as one of their employees.

So if you're going to crash out, why crash out without trying something? :yeshrug:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn mf's went to protest at lunch .. came back , thought shyt was sweet ..

Then had to clean out their cubicles by 5pm .. cold world .

Plus all those ppl that protested on the GG bridge are about to catch felonies .

rawImage.jpg

SF D.A. is trying to make sure all the i's are dotted before prosecuting .. She's the one who let off the security guard who shot that treh at a Walgreens.

LI-79-SF-DA-Brooke-Jenkins.png

This real world aint high school .. . They're talking about conspiracy charges. My ancestors got beat and bit for protesting.

I wont say it wasn't any Jews protesting on our behalf though back then .
Didn't even have this energy for insurrection in fukking Washington DC

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That Zionist didn't expect that brotha to reply the way he did.

fukk Trump
Yep the only way to deal with these people is to squeeze them out of power. They’re sitting in so many decision making spots or where they’re financially tied to power, it’s hard to fight against them.

and if you listen closely to the white dude he’s pushing that same “they should never work again” shyt these pro-Israelis have been trying to use to intimidate their opposition.They don’t just want you out for speaking against Israel, they want to destroy your whole life for doing it.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Yep the only way to deal with these people is to squeeze them out of power. They’re sitting in so many decision making spots or where they’re financially tied to power, it’s hard to fight against them.

and if you listen closely to the white dude he’s pushing that same “they should never work again” shyt these pro-Israelis have been trying to use to intimidate their opposition.They don’t just want you out for speaking against Israel, they want to destroy your whole life for doing it.
The past 6 months have probably created more antisemites than the past 10 years :mjlol: everything they said was antisemitic came to pass, unfound influence in media, banking and politics :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'd assume some of them arent actually in the coding part, probably not even on the cloud teams. But based on processes that I am asuming google code has, that code would be caught in a code review, and anybody could be a snitch, so I dunno if that's a way to go about it either. Unless you have the whole end to end development to prod deployment process covered by your own people
Not only this, it would just get fixed in updates

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah and they were fired in the story for doing their jobs while publicly protesting. Unless there was some sabotage that isn't being reported on, it looks like you're crashing out at this point if you're publicly protesting Google as one of their employees.

So if you're going to crash out, why crash out without trying something (assuming that everything has been reported on)? :yeshrug:

why limit yourself to 2 options .. well 1.x options?

well not "yourself" .. i mean more the geniuses working at google could probably figure out that there are more than two ways to approach "protesting".

being only a coli breh that's way beyond me :hubie: i'd probably stick to only 0.5 options.